Saturday, February 5, 2022

 Update progres for my apache sculpting

Bulking the body with clay and take a couple of hours to clay harden than
I can start to carving the proportion of human body. In this step I don't thing about the detail yet,
 just get the proportion and shape right first. Just do a simple shape for his body.

 

After I feel the proportion right I continue to sculpting the shape of the body even further.
for the clothes I'll decide to change a bit from reference pictures which I add pants on him.

 

 

Primering the figures to check the shape of the body.
in this step I check the sculpt for shape mistake and untidy shape


 

For the ammo belt I use a sprue that I heated with candle and strached to shape the bullet of ammo,
 But I think I'll resculpt again for more detail in this part and maybe
 I'll show you the steps of making in my you tube channel and in this fan page
 and just like the belt The head also will get resculpt again later.
so in this state they will be much resculpt and revision on him before
I continue to sculpt the rest of his clothes and detail.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment